Greetings from the CCAA!

Welcome and thank you for stopping by the Columbia College Alumni Association website. It offers a wealth of information and provides ways to stay connected.

When was the last time you thought about the impact Columbia College had on your life? I truly enjoy being on the CCAA advisory board because I get to hear stories of how Columbia College changed the trajectory of someone’s life. Everyone’s path to degree completion has its unique challenges and some of the stories I have heard are quite impressive. I am proud to be a part of an organization that changes people’s lives for the better.

No matter your location, the consistent theme is that Columbia College truly and deeply cares about your success both as a student and alumni. As an association we want to continue to support and celebrate your victories. We know that no two alumni are in the exact same place in life, so we offer a variety of ways to stay engaged and give back. Have you seen the Affinity magazine? It’s like a work of art. My call to action for you is to reach out to the Alumni Association or Alumni Relations office and re-engage.

I look forward to serving as your Advisory Board president and hearing more about your own path since graduation. I hope that you continue to embrace your alumni status as a source of pride and reach out to support fellow alumni in your community. We are CC!

Jonathan Dudley ’10
CCAA Advisory Board Chair
ccaaprez@ccis.edu

Meet your CCAA Advisory Board.